As the news about COVID-19 circulates and evolves, the main priority of this Private Practice remains the same — to journey with my clients on their way to finding Hope & Healing as an individual and in relationship with others.
There is a great deal of information on the coronavirus or COVID-19 out in our world, however, please note that I do not take the position of providing medical advise. Therefore, please educate yourself by visiting the following links: http://health.hamiltontn.org/, https://www.cdc.gov/, https://www.who.int/
This Practice is adapting to the increasing concerns surrounding COVID-10 and so has transitioned to TELEHEALTH services only until further notice.
How can you manage the stress of COVID-19?
- Step back from watching/listening to the news and social media.
- Use your time in session to speak with me about how to balance productive and unproductive worry.
- Talk with a medical provider about ways to manage your personal risk.
- Balance the use of soap and sanitizers on your hands with lotion in order to prevent dryness and pain.
- The realities of COVID-19 can be found in the following infographic :https://informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/covid-19-coronavirus-infographic-datapack/?fbclid=IwAR3sg-AwswpBw9fg8AUvnrVfLDtWe2U8KHJKwg-wY-gRstdYdKBW1P0zubQ
There is no right or wrong way to feel about COVID-19. Some may be more concerned than others, and others may seem to overreact. If you find yourself becoming concerned about increasing fear or anxiety please reach out to me by phone or through your client portal.
Alicia Bradshaw, MS, MFTI